2. Letter to Fellow Students suffering along this subject with me
Greetings team, I’m pretty sure we all know why where here, so shenanigans are expected. As you may or may not have paid attention (if not, I don’t blame you, I probably did the same when your name was called out by the person that was so forcefully paired with you), my name contains three syllables and begins with an “M”. Or just call me Moini. I see this isn’t very formal and mind you I rather it not be. If by any means you’re offended by my verbal content, I would like to make an initial apology and would like you to know that we will most likely not be friends in future of this course provided I see you in other classes. Otherwise, I am currently in my third year of tertiary education, majoring in MAP. An oldie, some would say, taking this course as an elective and I will be sure to remember you all when my name rolls out in the credits (except for you people who I have unfortunately offended by accident). As we interact, I am craving chocolate, so a special shout out when I participate in tropfest to the first person who can get me a kit kat bar.
3. Letter to Future/Potential Employers
Dear Sir/madam.
I am a third year university student currently studying a communications degree, majoring in Media Arts and Production. I have a very strong interest in pursuing a career in the realm of media, and most preferably in kids television. With mild experience in production, knowledge offered by the University of Technology Sydney, as well as outside activities, I have a diverse background with much flair to offer.
Most of my experiences and media production knowledge are obtained through university. During these semesters I have had the opportunity to attend workshops and classes which have initiated and deepened my knowledge on programs such as Final cut Pro, Protools, Audacity and Flash Catalyst. In addition, my knowledge on how to collect and create information media suited to specific audiences, whether it may be exerting my style or adjusting to theirs.
As a human being, I am an outgoing and energetic person who is open to criticism and open to challenges. I will be willing to adjust and change to suit management criteria however still maintain my unique opinions and style. I have a passion for being involved in children's shows, especially for building ideas and writing for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment